nedjelja, 31. srpnja 2011.

AT HOME FACIAL

Hey! It's me again! Today I am gonna tell you how to do at home facial with ALL NATURAL PRODUCTS!

YOU NEED:
- a natural cleanser( I suggest lush) but if u dont have a natural cleanser use any cleanser that works for you
- a facial scrub ( I use sugar mixed with honey)
- hot water and a towel(to steam your face)
- a facial mask (you can easily make your own!!! I would TOTALLY suggest honey mixed with cinnamon)
- 1 egg and toilet paper( so this is kinda weird but let me explain- take the egg whites and apply them on your skin then just put toilet paper over that and you will have a natural pore strip!!!)
- a facial toner ( you can also use lemon juice it is great)
- a facial moisturizer ( I use a gel by lush (grease lightning)cause I have oily skin NOW LETS FINALLY GET STARTED!!!!!!!!!

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. remove any makeup
2. cleanse your skin
3. exfoliate your skin
4.steam your face
5. apply your all natural egg pore strip
pore strip
6. apply a facial mask
7. after the mask you will apply your toner(lemon juice)
grease lightning
8. then I apply my gel by lush cuz it's natural but u can apply your moisturizer

AND THAT IS IT! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! <3

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar